MBBS, MS, FMAS, MRCS (England)
Dr Nitin Mittal is a Laparoscopic and Urosurgeon
He has 11 years of practice in field of Surgery.
While working in general surgery he realised that recovery from open surgery is a painful procedure and took a long time to recover from operation itself. So, for faster and almost painless recovery of his patient he started training himself in minimal access surgery (laparoscopy) and endourology, which enable most of his patient to be discharged from hospital within 24 to 48 hours of their admission and resume their day to day normal activity within 3 to 4 days of admission.
He is has performed successfully more than 3000 laparoscopy and endourology surgeries.
He has special interest in academics;therefore, he is a part of many national & international conferences, CME & workshops.
Technology helps in better care & better surgical outcome; he believes this and therefore he keeps himself updated with most advance treatment options available to all his patients.
MBBS from prestigious MIMER Medical College, Pune.
MS in general surgery from esteemed Baroda Medical College & SSG hospital, Baroda.
Fellowship in minimal access surgery (FMAS) from Association of minimal access surgeons of India.
Fellow in Minimal access surgery & Urology at renowned
Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai and Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon.
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS), England
Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Laparoscopy hernia surgeries (Inguinal, Ventral & Incisional)
- Laparoscopy gallbladder surgeries
- Laparoscopy appendix surgeries
- Laparoscopy GI surgeries
- Laparoscopy Kidney surgeries
- Breast Surgeries
- Piles, Fissure & Anal fistula surgery (MIPH, Laser)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) & Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery (RIRS) for Kidney Stones
- Ureteroscopy (URS) for Ureteric Stones
- Transurethral resection of Prostate (TURP) for Prostatic enlargement
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT) for urinary bladder tumour
- Optical internal urethrotomy (OIU/VIU) for urethral stricture
Advantage of laparoscopy/minimal access surgery/key hole surgery
- Minimal pain post-surgery
- Shorter hospital stays
- Faster recovery
- Cosmetically better
- No/minimal risk of Incisional hernia
Advantage of Endourology surgery
- No scar surgery (surgery through natural orifice- Urethra)
- All other benefits of minimal access surgery